The Calculated Industries 3405 Real Estate Master IIIx is an invaluable tool for anyone working in the real estate industry. While some calculators focus strictly on the pre-qualifying stages of their client’s journey, the Real Estate Master IIIx allows for quick and easy computation of all calculations required for the post-qualifying steps. Check out this overview to learn more.
General Info About the Calculated Industries 3405 Real Estate Master IIIx
Using the Real Estate Master IIIx, you will be able to tackle any calculation needed, particularly those found in the post-qualifying stages. Just a few of the calculations effortlessly handled by this machine include amortization and payment solutions. This calculator will also make it easy for you to guide your client in whether they should rent or buy, providing them with an accurate outlook for the future. Perform comparisons based on renting versus buying and gain your client’s trust by nudging them in the direction that will offer the best financial benefit.
Simply put, this calculator is an absolute must-have for anyone working in real estate.
Calculated Industries 3405 Real Estate Master IIIx Product Specifications
- Calculate payment solutions for FHA, P&I, and PITI.
- Complete taxes and insurance for true PITI payments.
- Simplify complex ARMs.
- Calculate automatic sales and down payment with LTV.
- Bi-weekly versus monthly loan and rent versus buy comparisons.
- Calculate future value and find APR for truth in lending statements.
- Built-in date math function for closing and expiration dates.
- 9-digit LCD display with dimensions of 0.86 x 2.5-inches.
- Automatic power-off after 8 to 12 minutes of non-use.
- Measures 5.75 x 3.0 x 0.6-inches and weighs 3.2 ounces.
- Includes 2 LR44 batteries that provide up to 800 hours.
- Plastic sliding cover.
- Pocket user’s guide and quick reference guide.
- One-year limited warranty.
PROS and CONS of Calculated Industries 3405 Real Estate Master IIIx
- Long-lasting battery.
- User-friendly interface.
- Intuitive functionality.
- Sizable keys.
- Easy-to-read screen.
- Best bang for your buck.
- Automatic power-off.
- User’s guide tucks away inside built-in pocket on the back of the calculator.
- Triple zero key saves both keystrokes and time.
- Offers simple functionality as well as more extensive time-value-of-money functionality.
- Available iOS app mimics the interface and functionality of the calculator.
- Excellent customer service at no cost.
- Lacks a 360-day loan amortization option.
- Not approved for use on all exams.
Calculated Industries 3405 Real Estate Master IIIx Common Issues
- Although battery life is satisfactory, the hours of usage add up quickly for some users, possibly requiring one battery change per year.
- After extensive, continuous use over the course of a year or so, the keys may begin to wear out.
The issues mentioned in user reviews are both minor and rare. Besides these qualms, users have nothing but good things to say about the Real Estate Master IIIx. The calculator features a compact build with keys that are large enough to ward off typos. Most other praise highlights the ease of use. Users find that after a quick reading of the user’s guide, working the various features of the calculator couldn’t be simpler.
Anyone in real estate needs this calculator, users say. On the other end of the spectrum, this calculator is also important for those buying a house, as it puts one on a more level playing field when dealing with realtors.
Anyone armed with the Real Estate Master IIIx during a meeting with a client instantly comes across as more professional than most. Besides enhancing your professionalism and overall appeal to the client, you will also feel more confident in knowing that the solution to any financial questions and problems are at your fingertips.
If you want to be able to exude professionalism and impress your client, you need to get your hands on the Real Estate Master IIIx. Once you get the hang of it, reach out to us and share what you love most about this calculator.