Whether you are a teacher, student, office worker, crafter, or just about anyone at all, you will surely find the DYMO LetraTag LT 100T Plus Label Maker to be an incredibly useful tool. With this little machine on hand, you have the ability to quickly and easily organize anything and everything. To learn more about the functions and features of the amazing LT 100T Plus, take a look at this overview.
General Info About the DYMO LetraTag LT 100T Plus Label Maker
The LT 100T Plus is a compact and extremely user-friendly machine. Better yet, it’s ultra-portable, so you can take it anywhere you’d like. Typing is easy to achieve, thanks to its computer-style keyboard. See the fruits of your labor before printing with its on-screen display, ensuring that you have the text size, font, and overall styling exactly the way you want it. Various label colors and materials are available for this particular unit. As a result, it makes customization extra fun. If you want to jump in and get organized, you need the LT 100T Plus on hand.
DYMO LetraTag LT 100T Plus Label Maker Product Specifications
- 13-character LCD screen with 2-line printing.
- 3 language options available.
- Complete QWERTY keyboard.
- 5 font sizes, 7 print styles, 8 box styles, and underline.
- Includes 195 symbols.
- 9 label memory available.
- View font and effects on-screen before printing.
- Directional keypad for accessing advanced features.
- Time and date function.
- Automatic power-off.
- Prints on paper, iron-on, plastic, and metallic LetraTag LT labels.
- Powered by 4 AAA batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter (not included).
- Unit dimensions of 2.8”D x 5.7”H x 6.7”W.
- Unit weighs 17 ounces.
- Instruction leaflet included.
- 1-year warranty.
PROS and CONS of DYMO LetraTag LT 100T Plus Label Maker
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Nice keyboard with easy-to-press buttons.
- Solid, durable build.
- Prints and cuts cleanly.
- Choice of various label colors and materials.
- Makes organization easy and fun.
- Allows you to print up to 2-lines.
- Can format different sizes, styles, borders, boxes, and dates.
- Nice selection of symbols to choose from.
- Easier to control the amount of ribbon used compared to its competition.
- Feels comfortable in the hand.
- Simple instructions to get the unit up and running.
- Labels sometimes show wear or peel off.
- Label backing is sometimes difficult to remove.
- Goes through batteries pretty quickly.
- AC adapter must be purchased separately.
- LCD display does not have backlighting.
- Keyboard lacks dedicated number keys.
DYMO LetraTag LT 100T Plus Label Maker Common Issues
- The cutting button is sometimes hard to press.
- The actual cutting arm is poorly built and snaps easily through use.
- Lacks a backlit screen, so very difficult to use in poor lighting.
- Need to purchase the optional AC adapter separately.
Despite these few complaints, the majority of DYMO LetraTag LT 100T Plus Label Maker users truly enjoy this unit and always find themselves getting the most out of it. The resulting labels are satisfactory. The overall interface is user-friendly, fun to use, and highly recommended by many.
The LT 100T Plus is an excellent tool for nearly anyone’s arsenal. It’s especially useful for those desiring to get organized and increase productivity. This unit is perfect for all ages due to its simple interface. Consequently, organization can become a family activity, if so desired.
If you decide to take the leap and get into the organization game, reach out by either leaving a comment below or finding us on Facebook and let us know what you like best about this great little machine.