The Calculated Industries 44080 Construction Master Pro is a truly powerful tool that anyone working in construction, engineering, contracting, design, and similar fields will find essential. By taking the guesswork out of any and all calculations, the Construction Master Pro allows users to calculate estimates and many other elements. Instantly figure out the amount of materials required for a particular task like framing or stair layouts or convert between various dimensional formats. Check out this brief overview to learn more.
General Info About the Calculated Industries 44080 Construction Master Pro
The definitive, most comprehensive construction-math calculator available on the market is the Construction Master Pro. Able to figure out estimates instantly or convert between any and all building dimensions, this calculator is the one to get your hands on — no other calculators compare.
Various timesaving functions are built right into the system, eliminating the extra hassle from your day-to-day. Quickly determine the number of on-center studs for a specified length, calculate results for a regular or irregular pitch roof, and so much more. The Construction Master Pro is the complete package when it comes to construction calculators.
Calculated Industries 44080 Construction Master Pro Product Specifications
- 11-digit multi-position tilt LCD display.
- Work in and convert between any building dimensional format, including metric.
- Full trigonometric capability.
- Built-in right-angle function.
- Roof, rafter, and framing solutions.
- Stair calculations for risers, incline angle, treads, and stringer length.
- Figures weight per volume, blocks, footing volume, and roof area.
- Circular estimates for circumference, segments, arc, and more.
- Paneling, siding, and drywall function to provide estimate for coverage.
- Custom rafter function provides instant estimate of cutting angles for level, plumb, and cheek angles.
- Equal-sided polygons for calculation of side length, corner and bi-sect angles, area, and perimeter.
- “Paperless” tape allows for recall of 20 previous inputs.
- 10-digit internal accuracy.
- Standard mathematics mode available.
- Automatic power off after approximately 8 to 12 minutes of non-use.
- Dimensions of 6.4 x 9.0 x 1.4-inches.
- Weighs 10.8 ounces.
- Requires 1 CR2032 battery (included).
PROS and CONS of the Calculated Industries 44080 Construction Master Pro
- Ease of use.
- Intuitive layout and overall design.
- Ability to set user preferences for future calculations; varying options for decimal degrees, fractional settings, stair headroom height, and more are available.
- Less expensive but easily matches its competition.
- Accumulating memory with three additional memory storage locations.
- Backspace key that allows for less reconfiguring.
- “Paperless” tape enables users to recall the previous 20 entries to check for accuracy.
- Large buttons that result in less keying errors.
- Excellent 100-page user guide.
- Black-and-white display unlike the color display of certain competitors.
- Lacks capability to display graphs.
- Memory function has a minor learning curve.
- Only battery-operated; does not run on solar power.
- Desk-sized and not exactly portable (a pocket-sized version made specifically for the field is available).
Calculated Industries 44080 Construction Master Pro User Complaints
- Battery cover is difficult to remove.
- Tilting LCD display loosens from use over time.
The main draw of the Construction Master Pro is clear — the speedy and efficient figuring of complex calculations is an absolute necessity. Use of this calculator results in less time spent reconfiguring material estimates and reworking other tasks. Precise estimates greatly reduce the risk of overspending on unneeded materials. With full trigonometric function, users will work more efficiently and accurately. Do you want a calculator you can count on for all of your construction needs? Grab the Construction Master Pro, and you will not be disappointed. If you decide to purchase one, let us know how it goes.