The incredible Calculated Industries 4050 Construction Master 5 provides users with instant access to construction-math solutions for various elements, such as layouts, plans, and on-site construction. Simply enter the numbers in the way that you would say them and get an answer within seconds. The Construction Master 5 is a groundbreaking tool for the arsenal of all framers, contractors, architects, builders, engineers, and tradespersons. Check out the following overview to learn more.
General Info About the Calculated Industries 4050 Construction Master 5
The Construction Master 5 performs beautifully, regardless of a calculation’s complexity. Why run the risk of making expensive errors or ordering too much or too little material when you can ensure accurate solutions the first time around with this calculator? Easily prevent re-work, cut costs, and take your profits to the next level by including this unit in your day-to-day. The bottom line — this calculator is an absolute must-have for anyone working in construction or similar fields.
Calculated Industries 4050 Construction Master 5 Product Specifications
- Completes stair calculations for treads, stringer length, risers, stairwell opening, and incline angle.
- Solves for area, perimeter, and volume.
- Built-in right-angle functions.
- Rafter function for common rafters, valleys, and more.
- Circular and arc calculations.
- Solutions for circles, columns, cones, arches, pillars, and more.
- Calculates volumes for columns, concrete driveways, and more.
- Calculates how many on-center studs are needed for a specified length.
- Works in and converts between various building dimensional units, including area, volume, yards, feet-inch-fractions, decimal feet-inches, and metric.
- Finds weight per volume.
- Calculates cost per unit.
- “Paperless” tape allows for review of the last 20 entries.
- Memory to store preferred fractional values and dimensions.
- Performs standard calculations.
- Backspace key helps to minimize errors.
- Available customization for fractional settings.
- 10-digit internal accuracy.
- Automatic shut-off for saving battery.
- 11-digit LCD display (7 normal, 4 fractions) with dimensions of 0.73 x 2.56-inches.
- Measure 5.7 x 3.0 x 0.65-inches and weighs 7 ounces.
- Includes one CR2016 battery.
- Protective sliding case.
- Pocket reference guides in English and Spanish.
- One-year limited warranty.
PROS and CONS of the Calculated Industries 4050 Construction Master 5
- Long-lasting battery.
- Consistent accuracy.
- Extremely intuitive and easy to use right out of the box.
- Easy to follow the included instructions.
- Longevity with a solid build.
- Automatic shut-off.
- Doubles as a standard calculator.
- Nicely designed keypad with good quality buttons.
- Large easy-to-read display.
- Yellow casing makes it easy to spot in the field.
- Easy to add and subtract fractional dimensions.
- Pocket reference guide fits neatly in a built-in slot on the back of the calculator.
- More user friendly compared to the available smartphone app that mimics the calculator’s interface.
- Excellent customer service at no cost.
- Lacks a button for square feet and meter calculation.
- Rubber keys are harder to keep clean as opposed to plastic ones.
Calculated Industries 4050 Construction Master 5 Common Complaints
• Requires an extra keystroke when subtracting from memory.
One user mentioned the issue above . However, most users have nothing but great things to say about the Construction Master 5. The buttons are reliable and allow for fast calculation, while the screen is large enough to keep everyone happy. Without this calculator, users find various calculations impossible to perform, as the Construction Master 5 spits out accurate results instantly and effortlessly. Many users pointed out the ease in which one can operate the calculator right out of the box without even reading the instructions.
Whether you work in the field, an office, or a shop, you will greatly benefit from the Construction Master 5. This incredible calculator puts the answers to nearly any construction-math problem at your fingertips. Accuracy is ensured as you calculate stairs, roofs, circles, and so much more. If you decide to dive into the world of construction-math with the Construction Master 5, be sure to let us know by leaving a comment below.