The Calculated Industries 4020 Measure Master Pro Conversion Calculator is a powerful tool that takes the guesswork out of any and all measurement calculations. Crafted especially for woodworkers, craftsmen, designers, fabricators, technicians, and tradespersons, this calculator offers professional results each and every time. Take a look at this quick overview to learn more.
General Info About the Calculated Industries 4020 Master Pro Conversion Calculator
Using the Measure Master Pro Measurement Conversion Calculator, you will be equipped with the ability to convert between various dimensional formats within seconds. As a result, you will also be saving money. You will know the exact amount of material necessary for a project, as the calculator provides instant estimates.
Furthermore, this measurement conversion calculator is compact enough so that it can fit neatly into a pocket, tool pouch, or briefcase for quick on-the-spot calculations no matter where you are. Whether you are working out on the field, in an office, or in a shop, you will have access to professional results with this easy-to-use tool.
In conclusion, this is a must-have tool for anyone working in construction or similar industries.
Calculated Industries 4020 Measure Master Pro Measurement Conversion Calculator Product Specifications
- Work in and convert between various building dimensions, like inches, feet, yards, fractions, decimal feet, area, and volume.
- Calculate weight per volume.
- Dedicated keys for length, width, and height solve for area, volume, linear, and perimeter dimensions.
- Area, volume, weight, and circular keys provide instant solutions and conversions between various dimensions.
- Board feet key calculates board feet for lumber estimates.
- Solve for cost per unit.
- “Paperless” tape allows for the review of up to the last 20 entries.
- User customization options available for preferred fractional values and dimensions.
- Also functions as a standard math calculator.
- 11-digit LCD display (7 normal, 4 fractions) with dimensions of 0.625 x 2.5-inches.
- 10-digit internal accuracy.
- Measures 5.6 x 3.0 x 0.6-inches and weighs 4.5 ounces.
- Includes 2 LR44 batteries.
- Plastic sliding cover.
- Pocket reference guide.
- One-year limited warranty.
PROS and CONS of the Calculated Industries 4020 Measure Master Pro Measurement Conversion Calculator
- Long-lasting battery.
- Intuitive functionality.
- User-friendly interface.
- Large, easy-to-read display with good contrast.
- Excellent time saver.
- Sizable keys that minimize typos.
- Great bang for your buck.
- Easy to convert metric units.
- Quickly and easily figures fractions.
- Can customize fraction precision.
- Has the capability to get down to very low fractions.
- Doubles as a simple calculator.
- User guide fits neatly into a built-in slot on the back of the calculator.
- Features one-key conversion that minimizes errors.
- Available smartphone app that functions just as the calculator does.
- Excellent customer service at no cost.
- Lacks trigonometric functions, which would be beneficial for certain industries.
- User guide doesn’t go as in-depth for some functions.
- Keys tend to wear out over time.
- Keys are rubbery and don’t give an audible click.
Calculated Industries 4020 Master Pro Conversion Calculator Common Complaints
- Keys wear out after extensive use.
- Rubbery keys that lack an audible click when pressing.
As you can see, the issues users run into with the Calculated Industries 4020 calculator are few. Most users offer the highest of praise for this measurement conversion calculator, saying how they can’t remember what life was like before owning one. The calculator is an absolute time saver. it allows for quick conversions that otherwise would be an extreme hassle to deal wit; it is a brilliant tool that will never disappoint.
The Measure Master Pro Measurement Conversion Calculator is an absolute essential tool to have on hand while in the field. If you want to be able to ensure accurate results for even the toughest of measurement calculations, get this calculator for your arsenal — you will constantly find yourself referring to it. Once you have figured the ins and outs of the calculator, reach out and let us know what you think by either leaving a comment below.