The Calculated Industries 3415 Qualifier Plus IIIX is perhaps the best tool out there for anyone working in real estate. With the welcome aspect of portability, users can easily bring this calculator along while out in the field and provide accurate calculations instantly. Impress your client and let them know that you mean business with this extremely versatile and intuitive calculator. Take a look at this quick overview of the Qualifier Plus IIIX.
General Info About the Calculated Industries 3415 Qualifier Plus IIIX
With the incredible Qualifier Plus IIIX, those in the real estate industry, including brokers, agents, bankers, title officers, and many more, can prequalify clients and close on homes right then and there. The ability to perform these functions and so much more in real-time is essential to success. Never again waste an extra second of your client’s time — instantly determine which homes would be the perfect fit for them, depending on a specified price range.
Calculated Industries 3415 Qualifier Plus IIIX Product Specifications
- 9-digit LCD display.
- Prequalify clients for both conventional and FHA/VA loans.
- Calculate amortization with remaining balances.
- Provide clients with flexible payment options by calculating combo loans, bi-weekly loans, and ARMs.
- Complete payment solutions for PITI to show clients interest-only scenarios and more.
- Demonstrate differences between renting and buying.
- Estimate tax savings to show clients the benefits of owning a house.
- Calculate future values.
- Estimate APR for Truth in Lending (TIL).
- LTV function for fast refinance and purchase decisions.
- Built-in date math function for expiration and closing dates.
- 12-digit internal accuracy.
- Automatic power off after approximately 8 to 12 minutes of non-use.
- Dimensions of 5.5 x 3.0 x 0.5-inches.
- Weighs 3.2 ounces.
- Requires 2 LR44 batteries (included).
- Protective sliding case.
- Pocket-sized user guide.
PROS and CONS of the Calculated Industries 3415 Qualifier Plus IIIX
- Fast and efficient problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent portability.
- Only slightly more pricey than its competition.
- Large, bright display with no shadows or glare.
- Quality soft-touch keyboard.
- Triple zero button that saves time and keystrokes.
- Long-lasting batteries.
- Hard plastic sliding cover keeps calculator safe in a briefcase.
- Slightly complicated for beginners; might seem overwhelming at first.
Calculated Industries 3415 Qualifier Plus IIIX User Complaints
- Learning curve when first getting to know the ins and outs of the calculator.
The learning curve that comes along with this calculator is to be expected, especially for users who have never used a similar tool prior. That being said, this “learning curve” is the one and only complaint found within user reviews for the Qualifier Plus IIIX. A calculator apparently loved by all who have the pleasure of using it, the Qualifier Plus IIIX offers every single function that someone working in real estate would need.
Perhaps the best-liked feature is the triple zero button that this calculator provides. Oddly enough this type of button is not often found on similar calculators and truly makes a world of difference, savings users time and many keystrokes per day. Users also praise the soft-touch keys that give the calculator a much better feeling of quality compared to the cheap plastic keys of other popular calculators.
Anyone that uses the Qualifier Plus IIIX is essentially seen as an all-star in the client’s eyes — even if said client doesn’t know the difference, they know that a quality calculator and someone who knows how to work it effortlessly are both signs of a true professional.