Are you a business student or a professional already working within the business world? Perhaps you’ve been on the lookout for a reliable business calculator that produces accurate answers each and every time — if that’s the case, the Canon LS 100TS could be the perfect option for you. Check out our review below to learn all there is you need to know before purchasing this user-friendly business calculator.
General Info about the Canon LS 100TS
The Canon LS 100TS combines portability with incredible business functionality. While it is on the small side, its power nevertheless surpasses all expectations. Easily calculate advanced formulas within seconds and then stow away the unit in your pocket, purse, or backpack until you need it again.
On the other end of the spectrum, this unit is just as useful while making quick calculations within the house or while on the go. Whether calculating the grocery total while shopping or figuring out the monthly household budget, the Canon LS 100TS basic calculator can handle it all.
Canon LS 100TS Product Specifications
- 10-Digit, 1-Line LCD Display.
- Cost, Sell, and Margin Functions.
- Tax Calculation.
- Percentage, Square Root, and Sign Change Functions.
- 3-Key Memory, including Memory Plus, Memory Minus, and Recall/Clear Memory.
- Automatic Shutdown (After Approximately 7 Minutes).
- Plastic Keys with Metallic Body.
- Desktop Size.
- Upright Viewing Angle.
- Powered by Solar Cells and LR44 Battery (Included).
- Measures 4.1 by 5.3 by 1.3 inches.
- Weighs 2.9 ounces.
PROS and CONS of the Canon LS 100TS
- Low cost but quality unit.
- Durable build.
- Stores entry even after powering down.
- Easy-to-read numbers with crisp display.
- Dual power functionality.
- Long-lasting battery life, thanks to additional solar capability.
- Excellent calculator for quickly figuring profit margins.
- Large sturdy buttons with good keyboard layout.
- Keys offer a tactile response, so no need to glance down to check whether or not a keystroke has been registered.
- Perfect for any student or businessperson.
- Desktop size with a small footprint.
- Accurate calculations.
- Key size is perfect for punching in a long string of numbers.
- Lacks a power off button
Common Issues in the Canon LS 100TS User Reviews
- Perception of the key quality differs based on personal preference and experience
Many users praise the keys on the Canon LS 100TS, saying that they are very sturdy and also quite large, which makes it easier than ever to punch in a long series of numbers with minimal to zero errors in keystrokes. On the other hand, some users claim that the keys are subpar and sometimes cause two different numbers to be included within an input, throwing off the intended calculation.
While each user has a different experience with this element of the calculator’s construction, the majority of user reviews speak about the keys in a positive manner. As a whole, the Canon LS 100TS is typically described by many as being a powerful calculator of high quality that offers basic functions anyone will need access to at some point or another.
Overall, the Canon LS 100TS is an incredible calculator suitable for use in a variety of environments and situations. Perfect for the home, office, classroom, or even while on the go, you will have access to accurate calculations in the palm of your hand.