Are you looking for a reliable calculator to help you balance the books of your business? Otherwise, maybe you just need something to keep track of your personal bills. If so, look no further because the Canon CNN0181B001 could be just the thing for you. In the following review, we’re going to take a closer look at some of the specs, pros, and cons of this incredibly useful calculator.
General Info about the Canon CNN0181B001
The Canon CNN0181B001 is one of the most solid tools you can get your hands on when it comes to a printing calculator. Although it is indeed a desktop unit, it maintains a smaller exterior than other comparable models — but nevertheless, this calculator packs quite a punch in terms of features and capabilities.
The Canon CNN0181B001 makes it especially easy to stay on top of any and all of your business and home finance needs. Perhaps you run your own store; if so, easily use this intuitive machine to calculate your cost, selling price, or profit margin with a minimal amount of keystrokes. The Canon CNN0181B001 is truly a printing calculator that will not disappoint.
Canon CNN0181B001 Product Specifications
- 12-digit, 1-line large fluorescent display with eye-angled viewing.
- Desktop-sized body with large non-stick plastic keys.
- Quiet serial impact printer with ink roller.
- Prints at 2.3 lines per second.
- Dual-colored printing (positive values in black and negative values in red).
- Cost/sell/margin, tax, and time calculation.
- Clock and calendar function.
- Decimal point system includes + (Add mode), 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, and F (Floating position).
- Rounding up/off/down functionality.
- Sign change key.
- 4-key memory functionality.
- Powered by AC adapter (included).
- Measures 7.8 (W) by 10.7 (L) by 2.5 (H).
- Weighs 2 pounds.
PROS and CONS of Canon CNN0181B001
- High-speed printer functionality,
- Dual-colored printing capability.
- Quiet printing.
- Good-sized footprint for desk area.
- Built-in clock and calendar function.
- More reliable due to AC adapter power.
- Large, easy-to-see display.
- Time calculation functionality.
- Longevity and solid build.
- Perfect for the home or office.
- Good bang for the buck.
- Large keys that are comfortable to use
- Powered via AC adapter only; no battery back-up.
- Slow key response.
- Keys are somewhat stiff.
- Included user manual isn’t very helpful.
Common Issues in Canon CNN0181B001 User Reviews
- Key response time is slower in comparison to similar models.
- Noisier than other calculators with printer functionality.
The slow key response time of the Canon CNN0181B001 is an issue that a few users face, especially those who rely on touch-typing or those who have extra speedy fingers. As far as the loudness of the machine, this is another issue left up to personal opinion. Some users feel that the machine tends to be a bit too noisy, while others perceive it as being quiet overall.
That being said, users also praise the Canon CNN0181B001 as being a solid user-friendly option for any and all accounting needs. The major highlight of this unit comes down to its useful features, which include time calculation, built-in clock and calendar function, and so much more.
So, as you have seen throughout this review, the Canon CNN0181B001 is a tool of the utmost quality that is perfect for any of your calculation needs. Its ease of use and features has made the machine known in many businesses and homes around the world. If you would like to join the others, buy yourself one of these units and make calculating a breeze.